Dr. Gibran Ramos, ND, L.Ac.
Living a childhood immersed in the beauty of Hawaii and the wilds of Alaska made for Dr. Ramos' early interest in the natural world and its amazing processes. This wonderment, combined with a passion for wellness, makes him an enthusiastic champion for your health. He is constantly exploring ways to improve and better patients', the community's, and the planet's well-being.
Dr. Ramos completed his six-year training and internship in Naturopathic and Chinese Medicine at National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. He is currently completing a post-graduate fellowship in endobiogeny, which addresses hormonal imbalances and how they affect metabolism and cancer processes.
He loves to help patients transform their lives and optimize their well-being. If you or someone you care about wants to move out of a health care model based on disease symptom management and instead work towards a deeper sense of wellness, then contact Kwan-Yin Healing Arts Center today to make an appointment! Dr. Ramos looks forward to working with you!
Some of the conditions Dr. Gibran Ramos treats:
- Chronic and Acute Pain: Back pain, Neck pain, Headaches, Knee pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Shoulder pain, Arthritis, Plantar fascitis, Jaw pain, Shingles
- Fatigue, Low energy, Chronic fatigue, Hypothyroidism, Adrenal fatigue, Insomnia
- Women's Health and Fertility: Hormone imbalance, Menopause, Irregular menstruation, PCOS, Osteoporosis, Yeast infections, Fibroids, Urinary tract infections
- Hormone and Endocrine Disorders: Thyroid dysfunction, Diabetes, Infertility, Chronic fatigue, Adrenal dysfunction, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune conditions, Insomnia, Pituitary dysfunction, Weight gain
- Digestive Disorders: Constipation, Diarrhea, IBS, Crohn's disease, Celiac disease, Ulcerative colitis, Gallstones, Acid reflux/heartburn, Ulcers, Allergies, Nausea, Vomiting
- Cardiopulmonary Disorders: High cholesterol, Angina, Stroke, Hypertension, Heart failure, Asthma, Emphysema, Peripheral neuropathy, Lung cancer, Bronchitis
- Neurological Disorders: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Dizziness, Alzheimer's, Dementia, Autism, Peripheral neuropathy, Headaches, Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
Treatment Modalities employed by Dr. Gibran Ramos:
Naturopathic Medicine including nutritional counseling, lifestyle counseling, botanical medicine, vitamins/minerals, homeopathy, biotherapeutic drainage, endobiogenic hormone balancing, neural therapy, full spinal manipulation, constitutional hydrotherapy, flower essence therapy
Chinese Medicine including Chinese herbs, five-element acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture, Tuina Chinese style massage