Dr. Valentina Benitez, ND, provides an individualized and holistic approach to men’s and women’s health, pediatrics, prenatal and postpartum care. She is also trained in holistic pelvic floor, shiatsu massage and has a special interest in seeing babies and children. Dr. Benitez provides education and insight at every visit. She believes that health and harmony are always possible, and she is here to help you get there.
Dr. Benitez completed her bachelor’s degree in psychology at Rutgers University in New Jersey and her doctorate in naturopathic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine. During her undergraduate, she competed as a division one collegiate springboard and platform diver and worked for several years in an exercise psychophysiology lab, which led to her passion for holistic medicine.
Dr. Benitez focuses on restoring the body’s innate ability to heal with gentle restorative therapies like herbs, homeopathy, hydrotherapy, bodywork, nutrition, and removing obstacles to cure. She serves individuals and children of all ages. Dr. Benitez is a good fit for anyone looking for an integrated and holistic approach to their health.
Outside of work, she loves to spend time outdoors as much as possible. She is an avid backpacker, camper, hiker, and soccer player
- Pediatrics- including newborns
- Pediatric behavioral conditions and difficulties
- Prenatal and postpartum
- Men’s health
- Environmental Health
- ND- National University of Natural Medicine
- Family Medicine/Primary Care- National University of Natural Medicine
- Human Physiology: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Olson, R. L., Chang, Y. K., Brush, C. J., Kwok, A. N., Gordon, V., & Alderman, B. L. (2015). Neurophysiological and behavioral correlates of cognitive control during low and moderate intensity exercise. NeuroImage.
- Holistic Pelvic floor
- Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture: Masters in Acupuncture